Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Issuer – company DIDILOO UK LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London, WC2H 9JQ.
2. Gift Card – is a gift card issued to the bearer, authorizing the User to redeem it through the Beegoz.com transaction website, with a value equal to the face value indicated on the Gift Card, having a unique code making it possible to purchase the selected product offered on the Beegoz.com transaction site.
3. Buyer – a natural person, including a consumer, who is 18 years old or older and has full capacity to be a party in legal acts, who, in exchange for transferring money to Beegoz.com account in the amount equal to the Gift Card value, receives the Gift Card from Beegoz.com.
4. User – each holder of the Gift Card.
5. Terms and Conditions – Terms and Conditions of Gift Card Purchases in the Beegoz.com distribution system valid from 22.10.2019, available in the Beegoz.com transaction site.
6. Beegoz.com transaction site – operates under the Beegoz.com domain, allowing Gift Card purchases to be made.
II. General Terms and Procedure of purchasing Gift Cards
1. Gift Cards are sold only in the Beegoz.com transaction site.
2. Gift Cards are purchased in the Beegoz.com transaction site on the same terms as product purchases. One user can purchase a maximum of 99 Gift Cards at once.
3. Gift Cards are not redeemable for money (cash) either in full, or in part.
4. The Buyer as well as the User is not entitled to any claims towards the Issuer under any loss, theft, destruction of a Gift Card, or loss of its validity.
5. Gift Card validity term is 30 calendar days from the day of purchase. The validity date is provided on the Gift Card.
6. Any questions regarding the Gift Card should be sent to the Issuer’s e-mail address as specified on the Beegoz.com website in Contact tab.
III. Terms of using Gift Cards
1. After the purchase of a Gift Card, the Client can use the Gift Card to pay for purchase of any product in the Beegoz.com store.
2. When purchasing a specific product, the User can use several Gift Cards, the total amount of which will not exceed the value of the Goods. When the value of the Gift Card exceeds the purchase price of the Goods, the remaining amount will not be returned in cash. In this situation, the Client can use the remaining amount in the Beegoz.com store. When the Gift Card value is lower than the purchase price, the amount due for the Goods will be decreased by the amount of the Gift Card.