TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BEEGOZ.COM STORE – DROPSHIPPING
These Regulations define the general terms and conditions, the way of providing services by electronic means and sales conducted via www.beegoz.com. The Beegoz.com store is run by DIDILOO LLC with its registered office in Cheyenne, WY 82001, 1903 Rayor Ave, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
1. Before taking part in the Internet Offering, please read the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Internet Offer shall mean:
a. acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations;
b. consent to the processing of personal data by the Customer to the extent necessary for the operation and performance of the Order and the exercise of rights and obligations in connection with the existing or future Sales Agreement.
c. Customer’s consent to the performance of the Dropshipping Agreement by the Intermediary.
2. The Intermediary is not a party to the Sales Agreement concluded by the Customer. The Intermediary offers an intermediary service in the purchase of Goods based on the Dropshipping model and provides assistance in its implementation, in particular by passing the Order to the Supplier and the Price on behalf of the Customer.
3. The Supplier shall be solely responsible for proper delivery of the Goods.
4. The conclusion of a Sales Agreement and effective execution of the Order is possible only if the Goods selected by the Customer are available in the Supplier’s warehouse. In the event of inconsistency of information given in the Internet Offer with the actual stock of the Supplier, the Customer is informed about this fact and may change the Order in whole or in part.
5. If a Sales Agreement cannot be concluded due to the lack of the Goods covered by the Order, the Supplier reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement in whole or in part, and cancel the Order, in whole or in part. The Customer shall receive information about these facts by email, to the e-mail address provided. The payment made by the Customer for the ordered Goods, which could not be delivered, shall be returned by the Supplier immediately after the Customer is effectively informed about the impossibility of completing the Order.
6. Photos placed in the given Internet Offer are for information purposes only. Slight differences in the actual colour and the colour shown on the photo may also result from differences in the settings of the Customer ‘s monitor.
7. The Intermediary shall not be entitled to any claims against the Customer related to the existing or future Sales Agreement. The Supplier is a party to the Sales Agreement. However, the Intermediary shall provide the Customer, if possible, with the necessary assistance both with regard to the complaint about the Goods submitted to the Supplier and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. This assistance, in particular, includes the possibility for the Customer to submit a complaint and a statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement directly to the Intermediary’s e-mail address, which will then be forwarded to the Supplier.
1. The Intermediary’s service starts when the Customer places an Order in the store which is afterwards transferred by the Intermediary to the Supplier.
2. An Order may be placed 24 hours a day, seven days of the week.
3. Placing an Order requires providing data enabling the Supplier to deliver the goods and other information required to complete the order. These data include in particular: name and surname of a natural person, name of a legal entity or organizational unit, postal code, city, street, building number, apartment or premises number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, or any other data necessary for the proper delivery of the shipment.
Making payment – Prices
1. The Intermediary acts as an intermediary in passing the Price and, if applicable, other receivables under the Sales Agreement due to the Supplier from the Customer.
2. All Prices of Goods placed in the Internet Offer are given in EUR. These are total prices, including delivery costs. Shipping costs specified in the offer depend on the type of shipment selected by the Customer.
3. The price given next to each item is binding for the Supplier from the moment the Customer clicks the “Buy now” button.
4. The following payment methods are allowed:
Performance of Orders
1. Provided that the Customer pays the entire Price, the Intermediary shall transfer the Order to the Supplier for its execution, in particular sending the Goods to the place indicated by the Customer. The Intermediary shall also transfer the Price for the Goods due to the Supplier on behalf of the Customer.
2. The Intermediary undertakes to provide the Supplier with the Order with the Price within 7 (say: seven) working days from the date of payment of the Price by the Customer, and the Supplier undertakes to send the Goods within 7 (say: seven) working days from the date of receipt of the Price from the Intermediary. Delivery of the Goods to the Customer should take place between 15 (say: fifteen) and 45 (say: forty-five) working days from the date of receipt of the Price by the Supplier, but not later than within 60 (say: sixty) working days.
3. After 60 (say: sixty) working days from the day of receipt of the Price by the Supplier it shall be deemed that the parcel with the Goods is missing. In such a case, the Supplier shall return the Price to the Customer or send the new Goods again.
4. When collecting the Goods the Customer should check the condition of the shipment. In the event that the packaging is found damaged or tampered the Customer should, in the presence of the deliverer, draw up a damage protocol, which, together with a complaint, should be immediately sent to the Intermediary.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Intermediary informs on behalf of the Supplier that each Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded Sales Agreement within 14 (fourteen) days, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, except for the costs of returning the goods.
2. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement (concluded by electronic means or off-premises), making a statement to the Supplier – through the Intermediary– to declare the intent of withdrawal. The statement should be sent by e-mail, giving the Order number in its title, to the e-mail address provided in “Contact us” section.
3. After the Customer makes a statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Intermediary shall immediately inform the Customer about the date, method and address to which the Customer is to return the Goods. The prescribed time may not be shorter than 14 (fourteen) days.
4. The Supplier is obliged to return to the Customer the payments for the Goods no later than within 14 (say: fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the Goods returned by the Customer. The Supplier shall reimburse the payment using the same payment method the Customer used, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to another method of reimbursement, which does not involve any costs for him.
5. The customer can cancel the order within a maximum period of 24 hours. After this time, you will not be able to cancel your order.
6. The customer is entitled to a refund of the amount of the paid order, which he cancels up to 24 hours from the time of order reduced by 30% of the order value, as a handling fee.
Claims related to the Goods
Claims resulting from infringement of the Customer ‘s rights guaranteed by law should be sent to the Intermediary’s e-mail address given in the “Contact us” section. The Intermediary undertakes to provide free assistance to the Customer in passing the claim to the Supplier. Claims shall be considered within the time limits provided for in the relevant provisions of law.
Claims related to the provision of services by electronic means
1. The Intermediary shall take steps to ensure the correct operation of each Internet Offer on the basis of the current technical knowledge. The Intermediary undertakes toremove any irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable time.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Internet Offer.
3. The Customer’s claim should include its name and surname, delivery address, type and date of irregularities.
4. The Intermediary undertakes to consider each claim within 14 (say: fourteen) days. Should it be not possible, the Intermediary shall inform the Customer before the lapse
Customs duties and taxes
1. If the Goods purchased from the Supplier via the Internet Offer are dispatched from a third country they may be subject to additional customs, excise tax or other charges as Imported Goods (in particular value added tax or an equivalent tax). The prices of the Goods do not include any taxes or duties, if any, whose coverage rests with the customer.
2. The amount of duties or taxes may depend on the actual (market) value of the Goods (without discounts, rebates and promotions), the actual value of the shipment (without discounts, rebates and promotions) and the cost of insurance of the shipment – and not the amounts paid by the Customer as the Price.
1. These Regulations shall enter into force on 22 October 2019.
2. In all matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
3. Any disputes related to the Dropshipping Agreement should be sent to email@example.com