TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BEEGOZ.COM STORE – DROPSHIPPING
These Regulations define the general terms and conditions, the way of providing services by electronic means and sales conducted via www.beegoz.com. The Beegoz.com store is run by DIDILOO LLC with its registered office in Cheyenne, WY 82001, 1903 Rayor Ave, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
1. Before taking part in the Internet Offering, please read the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Internet Offer shall mean:
a. acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations;
b. consent to the processing of personal data by the Customer to the extent necessary for the operation and performance of the Order and the exercise of rights and obligations in connection with the existing or future Sales Agreement.
c. Customer’s consent to the performance of the Dropshipping Agreement by the Intermediary.
2. The Intermediary is not a party to the Sales Agreement concluded by the Customer. The Intermediary offers an intermediary service in the purchase of Goods based on the Dropshipping model and provides assistance in its implementation, in particular by passing the Order to the Supplier and the Price on behalf of the Customer.
3. The Supplier shall be solely responsible for proper delivery of the Goods.
4. The conclusion of a Sales Agreement and effective execution of the Order is possible only if the Goods selected by the Customer are available in the Supplier’s warehouse. In the event of inconsistency of information given in the Internet Offer with the actual stock of the Supplier, the Customer is informed about this fact and may change the Order in whole or in part.
5. If a Sales Agreement cannot be concluded due to the lack of the Goods covered by the Order, the Supplier reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement in whole or in part, and cancel the Order, in whole or in part. The Customer shall receive information about these facts by email, to the e-mail address provided. The payment made by the Customer for the ordered Goods, which could not be delivered, shall be returned by the Supplier immediately after the Customer is effectively informed about the impossibility of completing the Order.
6. Photos placed in the given Internet Offer are for information purposes only. Slight differences in the actual colour and the colour shown on the photo may also result from differences in the settings of the Customer ‘s monitor.
7. The Intermediary shall not be entitled to any claims against the Customer related to the existing or future Sales Agreement. The Supplier is a party to the Sales Agreement. However, the Intermediary shall provide the Customer, if possible, with the necessary assistance both with regard to the complaint about the Goods submitted to the Supplier and the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. This assistance, in particular, includes the possibility for the Customer to submit a complaint and a statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement directly to the Intermediary’s e-mail address, which will then be forwarded to the Supplier.